She: Are You Missing Me? <:> He: No, I am not, because you are hard to forget!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: What you want from me? <:> He: Your love and support for forever!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: Are You Mad? <:> He: Yes, I am for You!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: What are You doing When I am not there? <:> He: I will be there!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: What are you doing when you miss me? <:> He: Just I closed eyes, then you are beside to me!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: Where is my Gift? <:> He: Hey it's here, Look at it in My Eyes!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: Hey How are You? <:> He: With you :) and without you :(
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: Hey How you Make Me Smile? <:> He: Holding your Hands for Getting on Dance Floor
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She : How you Celebrate Success with Me? <:> He: It's Not Because of Me, it's Because of us.
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She:Hey How you Correct My Mistake? <:> He: Just I Hold You Close to my Heart!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: what you think? <:> He: it's only about you!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: What you want from me? <:> He: Your love and support for forever!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: Are You Mad? <:> He: Yes, I am for You!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: What are You doing When I am not there? <:> He: I will be there!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: What are you doing when you miss me? <:> He: Just I closed eyes, then you are beside to me!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: Where is my Gift? <:> He: Hey it's here, Look at it in My Eyes!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: Hey How are You? <:> He: With you :) and without you :(
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: Hey How you Make Me Smile? <:> He: Holding your Hands for Getting on Dance Floor
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She : How you Celebrate Success with Me? <:> He: It's Not Because of Me, it's Because of us.
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She:Hey How you Correct My Mistake? <:> He: Just I Hold You Close to my Heart!
2018-03-23 17:15:46
She: what you think? <:> He: it's only about you!
2018-03-23 17:15:46